Thursday, August 12, 2010

MAKING STRIDES

I forgot to share my Making Strides Campaign page with you. It is:

http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/MakingStridesAgainstBreastCancer/MSABCFY11Florida?px=15738629&pg=personal&fr_id=28015

If you have an extra dollar, or find extra change in the bottom of your purse, I would greatly appreciate the donation to Making Strides (American Cancer Society).

I lost both my parents to cancer and my sister and I are both Triple Negative breast cancer patients. One day, I believe there will be a cure, but until then, I have to keep hoping that folks will help me support the mission to keep research going.

Thank you!!

1 comment:

  1. Arla, I think I may have figured this blog stuff out. I've been following yours and so know that you've been very busy. I can't believe how big Brad and Kyle are! I love you and will TTYL.

    ReplyDelete