Sunday, January 30, 2011

Space Coast Music Fest

Hello everyone! I have two tickets up for a "chance drawing" or raffle, if you will, to the Space Coast Music Fest here in Melbourne on April 15-16. The tickets are for both days AND include two backstage passes to meet either Miranda Lambert or Dierks Bentley!!! Priceless!

As you can guess, all proceeds will go to the Relay for Life event that will be held here at the end of April. Doing my best to help other cancer patients.

Also - we would like to have an Arts and Crafts show sometime around April 9th. Not having experience in this arena, I think it could be a good showing, but still need some guidance - and a lot of hope to pull it off! Will keep you posted....

Busy, busy, busy.....between work, school, and seminars, I have not been very attentive to my site here and I apologize to those of you who do check in periodically. I promise that when I finish school next semester, I will get back to educating on cancer.

Have a wonderful week! If you want to purchase any tickets towards the raffle, please leave me a note here or email me. Tickets are 1 for $2, 3 for $5, 6 for $10 and so on..... hugs everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment