Friday, December 24, 2010

One Set at at Time

Ladies - and men! I just want to share a recent FB email with you. It is the reason I started this blog, and continue to do this blog. It is also my Christmas wish for every woman who reads this that they will mark their calendars to schedule their annual mammograms and perform their monthly breast self exam. It could save your life.

In its entirety, my friend and old co-worker sent me this about one week ago:


"Just wanted to let you know that I had my mammogram done and the girls are healthy as can be. Viera diagnostics, who does the mammograms, gives roses to each of the women who come in for the test. The technician who did the test was so nice too!

I felt important and respected because I went in for my test. Sounds so silly when I see it in writing however, I really wanted to share this with you because of all you have been through and you inspired me to make the appointment.

Thought this would bring a smile to your face. Merry Christmas Arla, for you are a shining star".

And that note, my friends, made me feel like a shining star this week. To know that she is healthy - and took the time to do this important test.

Merry Christmas to all of you. May you be blessed beyond your wildest dreams with peace, good health and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment