Monday, November 22, 2010

A Friend Gets GREAT News

My friend, Adrienne, who was diagnosed as Stage 4, right at Christmas time 2009, has just learned that all of her tests came back clear! That's right - no cancer is seen anywhere in her body. I have to tell you how overwhelming that is for me. Not only do I consider her my friend, but I look at her as a fine young woman and mother who is destined to leave her touch on this world.

I have said for some time now that breast cancer is not a death sentence. I say it again, and Adrienne is living proof. If you are reading my blog for the first time, read this and remember it. It is manageable, but you must change your lifestyle and incorporate a lot of things you might not otherwise like.

This is great news for Thanksgiving. Thank you, Jesus for giving us hope, and faith, and family and friends.

May you all have a blessed Thanksgiving with yours. Hugs~

No comments:

Post a Comment