Monday, February 8, 2010

Polar Plunge Update

I'm so sorry everyone - chemo fog at work. I forgot to update you on our Polar Plunge in January! I raised $260 in three days, but in less than one week, our group of 10 raised over $2,000. I must give a special shout out to SGT Rocque and his daywatch squad here at the Police Department for donating almost $500 to support us.

In total, the Plunge raised more than $62,000 and it felt GREAT to be a part of something so special. These special athletes rely on people like you and me to help enrich their lives. To the right, I have added a couple photos taken at Aquatica on 9 Jan 10. I did not take the "dip" for obvious health reasons, but I did participate in every other way.

Again, sorry for the delay and thank you so kindly for your donations to this wonderful group!! Miracles happen everyday and YOU are part of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment