Tuesday, December 22, 2009

It's Christmas-time

Christmas 2009....Wasn't so sure I would live to see it, but thank God I am here. My spirit is filled with thanks and amazement as I look around and see the joy in others' eyes - especially the children. Especially my own children - I am so grateful to spend another year with them. Brad and Kyle, I love you more than words can ever express.

I hope parents take the time to teach their children the true meaning of Christ-mas, so they can carry in their hearts with them as adults.

I wish you all the brightest, safest, happiest days ahead as we share our Christmas with those we love. Keeping the Christ in Christmas and wishing you peace and love.

See you in 2010....love to all....and thank you for sharing my unexpected journey with me this year.

1 comment:

  1. Debbie Loveday-KarnerDecember 22, 2009 at 5:24 PM

    Merry Christmas to you and your family and THANK YOU for sharing your "Unexpectant Journey"

    ReplyDelete