Monday, November 23, 2009

Sooner than Expected

Just to let you all know, as I figured, I am now required to have surgery - MUCH earlier than January. It is scheduled for Wednesday. They need to go in and repair all the damage that was done when I was hit by the truck. The bruises turned into "dead zones" by turning black, and finally opened up into holes.....lucky me - I've sprung a leak.

Trying to keep my spirits up and I know the Good Lord knows what he is doing, so I place my trust in HIM that all will be well. Happy Thanksgiving to all.

2 comments:

  1. another way to look at this is, if you waited, it could be much worse. By keeping a diligent eye on your health, you have been able to catch it early. You have not lost your touch.

    You are going through all this so that years from now, you can hold the hand of someone who is going through the same thing and tell her your story. This simple act will fill her with such hope, she will have no other choice but to survive!

    M~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arla, I'm so sorry to hear that you are having these difficulties........but Thanksgiving morning you will be able to give many Thanks as you will be on your way to recovery......I wish the best in this surgery and I will continue to pray for your speedy recover.
    Be Thankkful that you are healthy enough to endure another surgery......
    Happy Thanksgiving my Friend.....
    Donna

    ReplyDelete