Sunday, April 14, 2013

Stepped Away

Greetings Everyone;

As you may have noticed, I "stepped away" from my blog for some time.  I needed that "me" time because I had lost quite a few friends that were triple negative and my spirit had been dampened.  Believe me, there are thousands of us still out there alive and well, and thriving, but when you lose not one or two, but three or more whom you have looked up to as your personal TNBC hero's it can be a bit overwhelming.

I will try to do better and post more often.  Regardless, I will try to find more research for women, and more access for those who are unable to get mammogram's or are sick.  I will try.  This damn cancer has me angry and hurt and has made me cry a little bit lately, but as I said way back when nearly four years ago now, every emotion is ok - even now.   That which haunts me now is that nagging feeling that just doesn't go away....UGH!  This disease has done a number on me physically and mentally, but I am still winning and I refuse to give in.

It really isn't what I do or do not do, it is merely the fact that cancer has taken the lives of my parents and has made the attempt on me, my sister, several cousins, etc.  Anyway, I think getting angry is ok considering I was only 19 when the beast stole my mother.

On a brighter note, it is a beautiful Spring day - you can smell it in the air.  Even some showers running across the state and I am watching my dogs high-tail through the yard quick and back into the house trying not to get their paws to wet.  They are my superheroes - oh how they make me smile.

I am here....still.  Thank you Jesus.  My spirit is quiet at the moment, but it will regain its strength and momentum for surely the good Lord has more plans for me.  I hope those plans include me being able to provide helpful information to others. So.....I will get to work on that.  I will return soon. 

Please update me on YOU!!  I really want to know how you are doing.... hugs.

1 comment:

  1. Cured of TNBC!
    I want to take this time out as a cancer survivor to encourage women out there still suffering from this with my story on how i got a cure. The sad news about it is that i was diagnosed on my 36th birthday in 2008 and with stage 3 TNBC which after i made research was a very aggressive form of cancer at that point i decided and told myself i was going to die and that the end has finally come. All my life i never thought of having breast cancer because i was very active and i worked out at the gym several times every week and my diet was okay. In my search for a cure after 6 years of diagnosis and even after chemo which i did twice spending thousands of dollars but to no avail, until a church member told me all about Dr Aleta a herbal doctor that specializes in treating TNBC, who could help me with a permanent cure, i doubted this at first but i later gave it a try following her methods and instructions. It took 3 months and after it all i felt normal but still went for diagnosis and i was clean today i am proud to say i am a cancer survivor no nodes and i am totally free the new diagnosis confirmed it. Do not die in silence or ignorance reach her on aletedwin@gmail.com don't be shy just speak to her today.

    ReplyDelete